Save Water, Drink Air & Green Campaign
Our Mission: To provide a reliable source of clean, mineralized drinking water, when and where it is needed most, in an economically viable and environmentally sustainable manner.
Background – Water as a Global Issue
Global Water Crisis is the #1 global risk based on impact to society.
The true global potential and significance of Air to Water technology is evident from clear synergies with several of the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals, such as:
Benefits of ‘Air to Water’
- No collateral impact on local aquifer resources
- An opportunity to significantly reduce costs of providing water to a concentration of people
- A sustainable water source to help protect the environment and it’s diminishing natural water supplies
- Reduction in plastic bottle use, therefore, less waster disposal and help cut costs for customers
- Plug’n’Play technology for ease of use
- Modular solution +/- scaling of production can be achieved quickly and easily
- Constant water production created at point-of-use – reduced logistical &carbon footprint
Certifications & Flagship Customers
Manna Water – Production Capacity
The technology is modular, therefore, completely scalable to a customer’s needs.
Micro scale = 500 litres/day
Macro scale = 1 million+ litres/day (Manna Water Farm)